The Student Aid Report (SAR) is a paper or electronic document that gives you some basic information about your eligibility for federal student aid and lists your answers to the questions on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
All applicants are required to apply for the FAFSA and submit it to your school. Students can start to file their FAFSA application on October 1st, allowing plenty of time to meet our deadline. Note that it is not required you accept any aid offered by your school or that you qualify for aid in order to be considered for our scholarship, we only ask that you submit the application.
BEFORE SENDING YOUR STUDENT AID REPORT, MAKE SURE:
- Your Student Aid Report MUST have an EFC score noted. EFC scores range from 0 to 999999.
- Your Student Aid Report MUST be for academic year 2022-2023.
- You must send ALL pages of your Student Aid Report. Your FAFSA can range from 4 to 8 pages.
How do I get my Student Aid Report?
- Go to studentaid.gov.
- Click the Log In button and enter your FSA ID on the left.
- Select View or Print your Student Aid Report (SAR) from the “My FAFSA” page.
- You should have the option to download the PDF. If you have issues with downloading, we recommend you print to PDF.
- We need ALL pages of your Student Aid Report, please make sure to expand the “processing results” portion to show your EFC score and “FAFSA Data” section.
If you provided an e-mail address on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), FAFSA will send you an e-mail with a link to an online copy of your SAR.
We accept the following files under 2MB size: PDF, PNG, JPG, GIF*
*Do not send links to download the document, we will not open them.
If you do not have the means to scan the document, it is also acceptable for you to take a picture of the document and send us the image.