The 2021-2022 Stars Scholarship Application Cycle will open on January 1, 2021. We encourage all eligible students to apply.
Candidates have accepted awards and all deadlines have passed for:
Candidates from the following schools have been confirmed, notified and award letters have been posted to accounts:
Candidates have been recommended to the school. The school is now reviewing candidate recommendations for:
Stars is scoring applicants and preparing list of candidates recommendations for:
Notice to Applicants
- Applicants selected as candidates will receive an email from Stars Scholarship Fund prompting them to check their Stars account.
- Once you receive this email and you log in, you will see the Award Details of the offer and have a link to a PDF of your Award Letter.
- You must download the letter, print out the Acceptance Form, sign it (hand written signature) and return it to us. Do Not Mail it back.
- Candidates have 1 week to accept the scholarship offer. Offers not accepted within the deadline are considered a forfeit of the offer and the offer will be rescinded. We will select an alternate recipient in such cases.
- Acceptance Forms must be returned via email or uploaded. Do not mail. Follow the instructions provided on award letter.
- If you received an Award offer and you need to transfer schools or make any changes, you must submit a Recipient Update Request Form.
- Candidates are not officially recipients until Stars has receives signed Acceptance Forms within the assigned deadline.
- If your school is listed below in Step 4 and you do not see a “Congratulations” notice on your status, you were not selected to receive a scholarship at this time. We do not send out regret notices. Note that if a candidate forfeits their scholarship offer, we will select an alternate recipient.
- As indicated on the signed Certification Form submitted by each application on #13, the Stars Scholarship is not guaranteed to anyone, including past recipients.